Tuesday 10 May 2011

City Bowl Mizers at Tings....

The other day me and a bunch of my friends went to watch the Mizers play at  Tings.... this was what the girls were wearing....
Dress bought in Italy (left)
Bag bought in Brazil (right) check out these girls blog http://snatchsneakers.blogspot.com
well travelled and funky!
 Handbag : Forever New
Hat : hospice...this outfit was fell thought out and I especially like the combination of a striking red blouse with the camel shorts....
This is one of my previous girls I documented,she really did well with this floral dress from Zoot, and the bag is from Forever New.... Natural and simple.
She got her chrochet top from JayJays, and her jacket was borrowed from her sister... the combination of stripes and chrochet is a bit risky, but it works.
these outfits caught my attention, the leather jacket,  and the blue dress (right) she got her boots from a shop in Rosebank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment