Sunday 22 May 2011

My little studio....

I was recently rearranging my flat
and decided to set up the office I so desperately needed... Here are a couple of pictures of what it looks like.
My inspiration for Autumn/ Winter is done on storyboeards on my wall... the boxes are full of ELLE Magazines and all my sewing equipment. On the table is my Bernina that I enherited from my gran, she was also a proud seamstress....

This picture wich is also on my office wall, I found at a very interesting and inspiring antique shop in Pretoria ( South-Africa) called Bell Bottoms. The picture just reminded me of the bonds between people, even though I don't know these two girls, I can guess there is a very strong bond between them, like sisters or best friends....
This tin, with the image of Government Avenue Cape Town , is also from Bell Bottoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment