Sunday 24 April 2011

OPPIKOPPI 2010

I thought I would share some of my favourite outfits of Oppikoppi 2010( a 3-5 day Music Festival).
The  Fashion theme I developed through out the festival was " Dirty hIPPIES"
This young lady went for the all out rock 'n' roller look, sporting pretty cool leopard print stockings with army boots and a cool cowboy hat!I especially love the printed-T!


This is a very simple but still striking look... love the sunnies!
This coral dress was one of my favourites, especially for Oppikoppi, it was so fresh and simple. The boots was a nice touch, it just rounded off the outfit without making it look too overpowering.

This vintage dress I enjoyed especially...the contrass with her dark hair worked very well.
The shades of green in this dress was such a breath of fresh air, between the dust and dirt of Oppi. The detail on the top part of the dress just complimented the whole soft feel... I am just not sure about the black lace leggings, it seems a bit overpowering?

In true Hippie style, this lady was ready for the festivities. The tie-dye look was making a huge comeback and I saw a lot of it at Oppi. The clash of her red hair and colourful top made this girl draw attention immediatly!

These two stylish ladies had the vintage look down to a "T". Love the florals!
Coming back to the whole Hippie scene, this girl had the John Lennon T-shirt as well as the big "earthy" necklace.The brown complimented her well, and I loved the natural feeling of it all.
Again we see the tie-dye, this dress reminded me a lot of the flea-market dresses we so often see, but this girl just chose the right time to wear it, the Cannibus leaves are a nice touch, in true Oppikoppi spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment