Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter....

This easter weekend was a bit of a up hill batlle for me... I was undecisive on a lot of things... in the fisrt place I didnt even realise it was easter weekend untill 2 days before, by then everyone had already made plans of their own, and to my suprise, no one included me...? Very pathetic I know, oh well, then facing the reality of being alone in my flat for more than 2 days, I had to have a game plan, physical and psychological, cause I am one of those people who tend to loose their minds when left alone for a long period in time....I decided since this is my time to shine and have my clame to fame, I'm just going to put my head into work.... It's day 3 now, and I'm actually not doing to bad... My work is making progress and I even took time to paint my nails....

No comments:

Post a Comment