Tuesday 12 April 2011

A new day....

I recently quit my job as a manager in a boutique.... I was actually quite lucky to have found the job in the first place, only graduating that same year and already being promoted to manager was a big deal for me... But being the creative free spirit that I am, I soon realised the job wasn't creatively stimulating.I soon found myself in the rat race we call working-class and retail for that matter makes the race even longer. Even though I learned a lot and probably won't get it that easy at another company, I just came to the conclusion that I'd rather be poor and happy, than to have a job and not be... So now my persuite to happiness has started and I am going at it fully armed and ready... I am at the stage where the entrepreneur will start, the first step, and even though its a bit scary and the factor of the unkown freaks the living shananigens out of me, I will do the best I can. Like I always say; "you'll never know if you dont try!" So watch this space, whether its designing, sewing, styling or photography I am taking South Africa by storm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment