Thursday 10 January 2013

The chilled life.....

Since I have moved to Hoedspruit, from Pretoria my life has become a bit more relaxed. Hoedspruit is a small town with one big forway that is not operated by a traffic light, there are no traffic lights to speak of. The slower pace has given me so much time to think about life and the whole rush you experience while living in a big city. I should say, a do prefer the more relaxed vibe of a smaller town, even though we dont have as many fast food joints or clothing shops as a big city would hold.

The small town has nature in your face everyday, the mountains standing tall and strong and wildlife all around. Even though a propper clothing store is an hours drive away, I would drive 2 hours to just be at peace as I am....

Here are some of my experiences some of them daily and some once in a while...

The sunrise and sunset is pretty amazing in the lowveld..... I believe it holds magical energy!

Cameleons are such interesting creatures to me. I love discovering one in nature, picking them up and inspecting them, and then releasing them again.

Minature Horses on a farm nearby.....

Orchids growing in the trees, naturally!!!! This one was blooming!


The Drakensberg Mountains....View from the house....

Getting the chance to touch a cheetah, only in Hoedspruit!

Planting herbs and lettuce for fresh organic salads everyday!

Butterflies in the garden..... My favourite!



Sunshine everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment