Monday 25 June 2012

Mother earth's gifts to us...

The thing is, to be happy in life I believe it is the small things that counts. My friend told me the other day that I must find what inspires me and concentrate on those small things in order to be inspired and be happy again. Well here are some small things mother earth has shown me... and it makes me feel happy and inspired;

 A simple flower, with the most interesting detailS... 

 A Dandelion, just hiding in the grass, ready to make a wish with...

 

 Brambels, almost ready to eat...


Flowers Growing on the mountain tops...

 

A natural stream coming straight out of the mountain... the purest water you will ever drink.

These are the samll things mother earth offer us everyday... we are truly blessed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment