Tuesday 31 January 2012

The beauty of nature....

During my new year traveling, I went deep into the Drakensberg mountains, way up on the top... There you will litarally find your soul in the beauty of nature...It is one of my favourite places in the world. Every time I visit mother nature has a special gift to offer, and all her little secrets are revealed to me...
This year was more magical than ever, my discoveries of what nature had to offer blew my mind...
There was the lovely gift of a pretty flower here and there...
And can you spot the little snail on the bottom of the flower on the left? That was one of my favourite parts of the trip, all the wild flowers, that are free... You will find them everywhere.
Then there were the mushrooms...in every size shape and color!
This was a tiny one we found...


Obvious;y all the ferns were amazing... This ons was in a spiral around the tree... 

My last favourite picture of the trip was this Protea, right on the ecge of the mountain.. as the clouds formed a floor, I found this one, it was old an dead but it still had that proud feeling of the Protea




And this is why I love the beauty of nature...






No comments:

Post a Comment