Thursday 28 July 2011

Things that inspire me....

I went through a dry patch a while back, my inspiration motor was jammed up and I needed some creative ideas fast! I took some time off, and decided to go back to my roots, I went home for a week to Hoedspruit ( South-Africa). My wonderful friends who also lives on the farm in Hoedspruit near the river gave me back my inspiration.... the spirit on the farm is so intense you cannot help but be inspired by the Blyde river flowing so calmly at this time of year... well I came back with a fresh mind. So I dedicate this post to the things that inspire me...
The soft music of Prascilla Ahn...

CREATIVITY from Skinny laMinx

This old piano converted into a garden... the combination of old wood with new life living inside it...

Planting new seeds in an old coffee can..

How big my Tomato plant and Sweet Rocket has grown....

An inspirational design from Betsey Johnson....

A ring made of paper... Skinny laMinx

wearing a flower in your hair....
The words of Oprah...
"As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around."

No comments:

Post a Comment